Head Women's Soccer Coach (Part-Time - 12-month Memorandum of Understanding)
BA degree from an accredited college or university
Coaching experience or demonstrated ability to coach college
Ability to recruit and retain qualified student athletes
Effective oral and written communication skills
Effective computer skills
Effective human relations and ability to communicate with varying age groups
Ability to raise funds with the community
Experience playing college or professional soccer
Thorough knowledge of NJCAA compliance
USF license (or ability to obtain and actively progress)
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, coordinating all aspects of a NJCAA Women's Soccer program.
- Recruiting and retaining qualified students to help take the program forward, monitor their academic performance and hold study tables in order to help athletes progress successfully towards completion and graduation.
- Coaching and supervising women's soccer team during scheduled practices, games and other events linked to the soccer program.
- Maintaining responsibility for expense control and compliance with all program expenditures, staying with budget.
- Oversee all program aspects pertaining to NJCAA compliance, rules and regulations.
- Assist in developing strategies to motivate maximum level of individual and team athletic performance required to build and maintain a competitive, high quality NJCAA program.
- Develop strategies to ensure a safe environment for the athletes.
- Promoting the athletic program both on-campus and off-campus and actively participating in and contributing professionally to the athletic department.
- Planning and conducting camps and other fundraising activities, coordinated with the Athletic Director.
- Perform in a manner which strengthens the coordination and cooperation of all organizational components of the College, including opportunities for student recruitment.
- NIACC Core Principles: All employees are expected to adhere to all NIACC policies and procedures. NIACC administration, faculty, and staff value a positive working environment and an environment of mutual respect, therefore all employees are to maintain a positive attitude and respect for others when working with all NIACC departments, employees, students, partners, and the public.